Benefits of Second Career
Twelve months after the completion of your Second Career training, 80% of our students have found work. 94% say that their skills training program helped them with their future employment.
Our diploma programs are approved by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, Ontario.
There are many high-demand careers to choose from:
- Computer and Network Operators
- User Support Technicians
- Executive Assistants
- System Testing Technicians
Open yourself to new opportunities by getting trained for a new career!
Check out all the ways in which Second Career can make your future something to smile about:
- Funding for You: The Ontario Government set out to help people recently laid off by directing millions of dollars toward getting Ontarians retained and back to work.
- New Directions: Second Career gives you a second chance! Discover hundreds of potential careers that your background and skills fit perfectly.
- New Skills: Going back to college is empowering. Learn the tools of a new trade that can be applied to a thriving career in today's workforce.
- A Fresh Start: It's not uncommon to switch careers nowadays. It gives us a chance to learn something new, try out a different field and stay excited.
- Support: Second Career is not a loan. It's money that the Ontario Government is giving away to people who have been negatively impacted by the economy. It's there for you, so take advantage!
You may qualify for up to $28,000 financial support:
- manuals or workbooks
- basic living allowance
- child care
Additional support may be available to accommodate the needs of people with disabilities, dependent care, costs of living away from home and academic upgrading.
Other funding options:
Apart from the government funding, there are other various options as well. This includes Lines of Credit. To check your eligibility, please check out the following options: