Post-Graduate Diploma in
International Business Management (Finance)
The program would enable you to gain in-depth knowledge and skills needed to work at different local and international business settings.
You would have an opportunity to learn, develop and present an international business plan, analyze and apply skills and concepts in your workplace which you will gain through in-class activities, case studies, role play, individual assignments and group projects.
Each of the above course and program delivery has set out objective and outcome through which an international business management graduate would be able to support an organization and address the needs of concurrent global business activities as well as achieve their work experience and career goals.
What to expect:
Mode of Delivery
Instructor-led classroom training, Online, Hybrid
49 weeks / 980 Hours
Local $12,740 / Intl $16,690 CAD
- The student has an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent AND Post-Secondary Certificate or Diploma.
- International Trade Management
- Business Communication
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Principles of Business Management
- International Business Law
- Organizational Behaviour
- International Marketing and Sales
- Principles of Economics
- International Project Management
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Introduction to ERP/SAP
- SAP Finance End User
- ERP Finance Configuration with SAP S/4HANA
Job Market Potential
$78K+ per annum through salary or contract based on experience, organization, location and duties involved.
Possible Job Titles:
Accounting Assistant, SCM Clerk, Office Administrator, International Business & Trade, SAP FI End User, SAP FI Consultant with SAP S/4 HANA