As a Private Career College & Designated Learning Institution, we give you the best options to choose what's best for you and your future.
When you graduate, you should be ready for the position that you’re applying for.
For more than 12 years and with over 34 years of experience in the educational industry, we have been educating local and international students and currently offer 16 different post-graduate, advanced and general diploma programs in IT, Business and Healthcare.
At CCHS, we believe that technology and business solutions should be customized to energize your career growth.
- We are dedicated to delivering the best of breed solutions that will support your career needs and processes.
- We will provide customized, scalable, and career-driven solutions to meet your progressing career needs.
- We are committed to giving you lasting career satisfaction.
What We Offer:
- Our teaching involves mostly hands-on career training programs, which helps students obtain job’s required essential skills.
- Excellent opportunity for beginners and non-IT students, who want to step into a lucrative career in IT.
- Many of our previous diploma students are working in high paying jobs.
- Placement assistance for qualified graduates with good soft and hard skills.
- We have the latest learning equipment and facilities.
- Students have 24/7 remote access to facilities for most courses.
Our trainers are consistently trained to stay proficient in the latest technologies and hold numerous diplomas and certifications from North America’s industry leaders.
Focus on Target
At CCHS, we provide dedicated and professional instruction to help each and every student achieve their educational goals and professional development.
Advanced Study Plans
Combine academic knowledge together with ample real-life practical experience that is team-oriented and solutions focused.
A message from the President
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to learn more about us. When I started Canadian College for Higher Studies, I had many years of experience in the education industry as well as in the competitive workforce.
So I know first hand what my students need to succeed in IT, Business and Healthcare. Our training combined with the student’s dedication, hard work and determination; they will be on the path to lifetime success.
Since 1990, we have paid close attention to the benefits our students gain from our curricula and the counselling that we provide. By tracking our students, we know that, of the hundreds of them who have been awarded a diploma, most of them have found good jobs in their chosen field. Our faculty believe that this extremely high rate of employability depends largely on our curricula, training and guidance.
That is to say that we have solid evidence that our research based curricula encompass the information and knowledge that our graduates need to be job ready today and tomorrow. I am excited for your future and to help you achieve your career goals!”
– Donatus D, President of Canadian College for Higher Studies