IT Support with
Software Quality Assurance
At the end of the program, you will have almost all the practical skills required for a real-time modern work environment. We will get you ready to support end users and team members as per ITIL standards in any company using any of the popular applications such as Oracle, SAP (ERP) and Salesforce (CRM) apart from regular LAN, PC hardware and OSs.
You may get involved in unit testing, quality testing, and help managers certify for a trouble free IT infrastructure. He/she assists the managers in the technical design, implementation and support of all network and application solutions including initial server access throughout its entire lifecycle as per ITIL standards.
You should be able to manage support related aspects of IT department infrastructure based on the technologies used in that company. This IT Support with Software Quality Assurance program prepares a beginner to sit for 5 certifications in IT and 2 certifications in Software QA.
Duration: 37 weeks
Method of Delivery: Currently virtual
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- Cisco Network Associate
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server
- Linux, Unix Essentials
- Oracle Database basics
- Virtualization principles using VMware & Virtual Box
- SAP End-User Support
- Supporting Citrix Environment
- ITIL – Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- Salesforce Basics
- MS Outlook Advanced
- ISTQB – Software Tester Certification Foundation Level
- ISTQB – Advanced Tester Certification Test Analyst
- Personal Development & Effective Communication