Advanced Diploma in
Systems Administrator - Cloud
Either an experienced IT professional or a beginner with a desire to have an excellent IT career could benefit from this program. In order to make a graduate fully skilled as a cloud administrator and to break in to the current and future job market and to secure a lucrative job with abundant growth potential, many skills are carefully added into this program.
After successful graduation, you will have more than the required knowledge and skills to apply for all current systems administration jobs in cloud and Linux/Solaris (Unix) environments with required skills in virtualization, networking, Python, Shell Scripting, SQL, Apache, PHP, software QA testing, IT automation etc. You will have good exposure to cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud, OpenStack and MS Azure. This will make you succeed, retain and grow in your career with additional knowledge gained from IT best practices, personal communication and leadership skills added to this diploma.
Ultimately, within a short time, you will become a talent of the in-demand cloud architects and cloud engineer jobs.
Duration: 49 weeks
Method of Delivery: Currently virtual
- CompTIA A+
- Linux & Unix Essentials
- Solaris System Administration 1
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator
- vSphere Install, Configure and Manage
- LAMP Technology
- Shell Programming & Python
- Software Tester – Foundation
- IT Automation
- Introducing Agile
- Introduction to Big Data & SAP HANA
- Cloud Essentials
- MS Azure
- Google Cloud
- Install, configure, and maintain a cloud computing environment using OpenStack Platform
- Amazon Web Services Cloud Solutions
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- ITIL – Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Personal Development & Effective Communication
To view the College’s “Bring Your Own Device Policy”, click here.
Email us at [email protected] for a detailed curriculum, start dates and tuition details.