Diploma in Graphic, Web Design and Digital Marketing
According to Statista, as of April 2022, there were five billion internet users worldwide, which is 63 percent of the global population. Of this total, 4.65 billion, or over 93 percent were social media users. Now, it is impossible to imagine a world without the internet. Connecting billions of people worldwide, the internet is a core pillar of the success of modern business society.
Learn the combined skills of a graphic designer and digital marketer to grow and prosper in this ever-expanding profession. CCHS Diploma in Graphic, Web Design, and Digital Marketing will enhance your web design as well as digital marketing skills to help you design the websites from inception to accommodate your or your employer’s current and future digital marketing needs.
The combined skills will keep you ahead of the competition in the business or job market and provide you with opportunities for rapid professional advancement.
New opportunities in web design and digital marketing are expected to see exponential job growth and an increase in business marketing spending in the future. Our program will help you succeed in the dynamic world of graphic design, web design, website development, digital media marketing, and publishing.
You will have the opportunity to learn to use a variety of popular software used by graphic designers and digital marketers, plus you’ll learn how to finesse audio, video, and digital graphic using various design applications.
CCHS provides you with a hands-on training program that covers competencies required for today’s digital marketer and helps you develop the practical skills to develop a result-oriented digital marketing strategy and run successful multi-channel digital campaigns to grow your or your employer’s business.
What to expect:
Mode of Delivery
Instructor-led classroom training, Online, Hybrid
41 weeks / 860 Hours
Local $15,645 / Intl $19,395 CAD
- Ontario Secondary School diploma or equivalent or;
- Be at least 18 years of age, be a mature student and pass a qualifying test that has been approved by the Superintendent (Wonderlic).
- Meet other admission requirements set by the Superintendent of Private Career Colleges.
- CompTIA A+
- Design Software (Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Corel Video Studio)
- Building and Managing a website in WordPress
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Introduction to Search Engine Marketing
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Personal Development & Effective Communication
Job Market Potential
$63K+ per annum through salary or contract based on experience, organization, location and duties involved.
Possible Job Titles:
Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Strategist, Brand Manager, Growth Marketing Manager, Content Marketing Manager, Social Media Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Marketing Coordinator, Graphic Designer, Copywriter, Web Designer