Database Administration &
Big Data Predictive Analytics
Upon the successful completion of this program, you will be able to administer legacy database applications. Also, use SAP HANA, SAP BI and SAP Business Objects for modeling and reporting functions, the analyst will be familiar with development techniques in Hadoop, UI5 and SAP Fiori including predictive analytics.
In addition, you will have the expertise to work with legacy database applications.
Duration: 50 weeks
Method of Delivery: Currently virtual
- Introduction to PC Hardware & OS
- Linux & Unix Essentials
- SQL and PL/SQL Fundamentals
- Database Administration Workshop 1
- Introduction to ERP
- BW – Enterprise Data Warehousing
- SAP Business Objects
- SAP HANA Modeling
- Big Data and Hadoop Developer
- UI5 and SAP Fiori
- Introducing SAP Lumira
- Introduction to Predictive Analytics
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Personal Development & Effective Communication
Email us at [email protected] for a detailed curriculum, start dates and tuition details.