Post Graduate Diploma
Supply Chain and Logistics Management
To have comprehensive knowledge and skills and a building strong foundation in business, supply chain, logistics and relevant areas, this program would facilitate students to complete courses in Basic Computer, Economics, Business Communication, Principles of Business Management, Supply Chain and Logistics Management, SAP HANA, Enterprise Resources Planning, Job Search Techniques, etc.
Each of the above courses has a set of objectives and outcomes through which students would be able to address the needs of concurrent business activities as well as achieve their career goals.
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- Business Communications
- Principles of Business Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Purchasing and Inventory Management
- Supply Chain Transportation
- Introduction to ERP
- Materials Management (SAP)
- Sales & Distribution (SAP)
- Manufacturing Planning and Control for SCM (SAP)
- Introduction to BIG DATA Management & Reporting with SAP HANA & Business Objects
*all prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
|International Student Fee||$12,995|
|Books & Materials||$1,400|
|Exams & Certifications||$1,600|