Great news for newly landed individuals in Canada looking for a new career! Funded by the Government of Canada, the Accelerating Career Advancement program by Achev provides financial loans and career counselling to internationally trained individuals who are looking to return to their chosen profession. You may receive free ongoing one-on-one financial counselling and job search assistance.
Take advantage of the Foreign Credential Recognition Loans to get you started! If you reside in Ontario, you may receive educational loans for up to $15,000 with low-interest rates (prime + 2%) and loan repayment terms from 1-4 years.
We offer certificate and diploma programs in Technology, Business, Education, and Healthcare to help you land a new career as soon as you graduate.
- Certificate in Early Childcare Assistant
- Certificate in Personal Support Worker
- Diploma in Accounting and Payroll Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Computerized Accounting with Office Administration
- Diploma in Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Diploma in Enterprise Linux Administration
- Diploma in PC Support Technician
- Diploma in IT Support with Software QA
- Diploma in Medical & Health Office Administrator
- Diploma in Network (LAN/WAN) Administration
- Diploma in Systems Administrator
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Management-Finance
- Advanced Diploma in Cisco and Red Hat Engineering
Achev also offers career counselling for you in:
- developing a career action plan
- completing the application process for credential evaluation
- developing your resume, cover letter and interview skills
- finding employment opportunities
The eligibility for Foreign Credential Recognition Loans:
- Resident of Ontario
- Internationally trained individuals in regulated and non-regulated occupations, including trades
- Permanent Resident
- Canadian Citizen or Convention Refugee
- Education and related work experience outside Canada
A loan up to $15,000 also covers association and exam fees, short-term bridge training, tuition, books and materials, travel and living expenses.
What are you waiting for? Get in touch with our student advisor to discuss further this funding opportunity. Please email us at [email protected].