IT Support with Software Quality Assurance
The graduate may get involved in unit testing, quality testing, and help managers certify for a trouble free IT infrastructure. He/she assists the managers in the technical design, implementation and support of all network and application solutions including initial server access throughout its entire lifecycle as per ITIL standards.
The Graduate should be able to manage support related aspects of IT department infrastructure based on the technologies used in that company. This program prepares a beginner to sit for 5 certifications in IT and 2 certifications in Software QA.
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server
- Linux, MAC OS, Unix (Solaris) Essentials
- Oracle Database & SQL coding
- Virtualization with VMware, Solaris Zones & Virtual Box
- SAP End-User Support and managing service tickets in SAP Solution Manager and in HPQC
- Supporting Citrix Environment
- ITIL – Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- SalesForce.com Basics
- MS Outlook Advanced with OpenOffice
- ISTQB – Software Tester Certification Foundation Level
- ISTQB – Advanced Tester Certification Test Analyst
- Personal Development & Effective Communication
*all prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
|International Student Fee||$13,550|
|Books & Materials||$1,362|
|Exams & Certifications||$2,263.80|