Post Graduate Diploma
International Business Management – Finance
The student of the program would have an opportunity to learn,analyze and apply skills and concepts in their workplace which they would gain through in-class activities, case studies, role play, individual assignments and group projects. To have comprehensive knowledge, skills and building strong foundation on business and relevant areas, the program would facilitate students to complete courses in International Marketing & Sales, Finance, Economics, Business Communication, International Project Management, ERP Finance and International Trade Management.
Each of the above courses has set out objective and outcome through which student would be able to address the needs of
concurrent business activities as well as achieve their career goals.
- International Trade Management
- Business Communication
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Principles of Business
- International Business Law
- Organizational Behaviour
- International Marketing and Sales
- Principles of Economics
- International Project Management
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Introduction to ERP
- SAP Finance End User
- ERP Finance Configuration
- ERP Finance with Big Data on Cloud
*all prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD).