HACCP Level 1 - Pre-requisite Programs
Learn the key elements of a Prerequisite program and various Prerequisite programs required prior to developing HACCP Plan. Learn to establish monitoring and deviation procedures.
Pre-requisite: GMP and Basics of HACCP
Structure, Monitoring and Deviation Procedures
- Monitoring and Deviation procedures
- Outside Property
- Sanitary Facilities
Transportation, Purchasing, Receiving, Shipping and Storage.
- Shipping and Receiving
- Design and Installation
- Maintenance and Calibration
- General Food Hygiene Program
- Technical Training Program
Sanitation and Pest Control
- Pest Control program
- Recall Plan
- Product Coding and Labelling
Operational Prerequisite Programs
- Allergen Control Program
- Food Additives and Nutrients
- Food Processing Aids
- Foreign Material Control Program
||Please call 416.850.1456 or email [email protected] for more information.
© Canadian College for Higher Studies, 2020