Post Graduate Diploma
Enterprise Linux Administration
The graduate with a strong performance background in a wide variety of professional system support and solution-based IT services for Linux Systems including monitoring and tuning performance of existing networks and continually survey the current systems to determine the future needs as well as troubleshoot problems reported by users or by automated network monitoring systems, to make recommendations for enhancements in the implementation of future server resources and networks. The participant will also graduate with a solid background in LAMP technology and popular distributions of Linux such as SuSE and Ubuntu.
Familiarity with PC hardware, virtualization and networking is also included in the program to facilitate a beginner to learn the program effortlessly.
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Red Hat Certified System Administration 1 and 2
- Red Hat Certified Engineer
- Shell Programming for Linux System Administrators
- LAMP Technology
- Intro to Ubuntu Desktop: Applications and Administration
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Administration Basics
- KVM Virtualization
- Personal Development & Effective Communication