Diploma in PC Support Technician
Duration: 19 weeks
Method of Delivery: Currently virtual
Learn all the necessary skills required to excel as a PC Support Technician through our diploma program. A comprehensive understanding of computer systems, operating systems, computer hardware and software as well as personal computers are key for a career as a computer support technician or a support specialist.
At the end of the program, you will have the practical skills required to support end users and co team members in IT, ERP & CRM environments using PC hardware, SAP and Sales Force. You will be able to identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems encountered by end users using Windows or Linux machines.
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server
- Linux, MAC OS, Unix (Solaris) Essentials
- Introduction to Virtualization with VMware & Oracle Virtual Box
- SAP End-User Support
- Salesforce Basic Administrator
- Personal Development & Effective Communication