Diploma in Network (LAN/WAN) Administration
Duration: 37 weeks
Method of Delivery: Currently virtual
This program prepares you to setup Local Area Networks (LAN) & Wide Area Networks (WAN) using Cisco routers and Catalyst switches in a Linux / Windows environment in a large enterprise.
You will gain the knowledge and skills needed to plan, implement, secure, maintain, and troubleshoot converged enterprise networks and computer networking utilizing operating systems. This curriculum was designed to reflect the job skills and responsibilities that are associated with professional-level job roles such as network administrator, LAN or WAN administrator, LAN or WAN technician, network support technician, and systems technical support analyst.
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Administering Windows Server
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server Services
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server
- ROUTE : Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- SWITCH: Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks
- TSHOOT: Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
- Red Hat System Administration Level 1